Requiem for New Oskana

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Vampire: the Requiem, Werewolf: the Forsaken and Changeling: The Lost Live Action. Set in the fictional city of New Oskana and ran in Regina, Saskatchewan. Contact the game staff by requiemforregina@gmail.com. Register for additional information.

5 posters

Game Coffee

Victor
    Victor

Game Coffee - Page 2 Empty Game Coffee is on for July 16th 2013.

Post  Victor Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:20 pm

We should be at westerns and ready to do some damage!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Game Coffee - Page 2 Empty Post Game Coffee Tues July 23rd 2013. Location Pending

Post  Admin Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:13 pm

If the weather is nice tomorrow we will most likely do it at G's place. If it looks like we have scattered rain or anything like that we may do Westerns South Albert. If you can, please come earlier than the usual 7:30 pm; G will be be leaving early and it will make getting rolling a bit easier. We'll update tomorrow once we see the weather and alert you folks.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Game Coffee - Page 2 Empty Coffee at G's, Today (Tues July 23rd, 2013), show up earlier than 7:30 if able.

Post  Admin Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:47 pm

Confirmed location, doing it over at the house. If possible, still come out earlier than the usual 7:30 so we can get things rolling.
    Victor
    Victor

Game Coffee - Page 2 Empty Re: Game Coffee

Post  Victor Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:05 am

Just a reminder that there is a coffee this week on Tuesday August 20th. If the weather permits I would like to do it at my place. If the weather seems off we will have it at westerns.

Thanks

Gerard.
    Victor
    Victor

Game Coffee - Page 2 Empty Coffee Time again!

Post  Victor Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:21 pm

I am thinking we will try to have it at my house again though depending on weather and such it may still have to happen at Westerns.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Game Coffee - Page 2 Empty Coffee September 17th 2013, 7:30pm as usual, location TBA

Post  Admin Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:05 pm

Weather dependent, usual time. we have a coffee coming around again! As usual, if the weather is nice enough we'll do it at the house, but if folks want to switch things up (or bad weather) go back to Westerns or elsewhere, just give us a heads up. As usual, if there's a particular scene you want to get rolling, if you can tell us beforehand it'll be helpful.
    Victor
    Victor

Post  Victor Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:27 pm

I would like to add that if you can let us know what is up and what you would like to accomplish it would be awesome. Also this is going to become one of the ways that you will earn xp in the future so getting used to having shorter term goals in mind now would be a good start.
    Victor
    Victor

Post  Victor Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:51 am

Looks like in classic fashion I double booked myself though I am free any other day this weeks! Tim may still be able to run some scenes for folks or we could shif days. Let us know what the feeling is?
    Victor
    Victor

Post  Victor Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:29 am

Okay since we have had no responses on here as of yet we are going to go ahead and push the coffee back until Wednesday. If a different day would work better for some folks let us know as we can adjust this but Today is out for both me and Tim.
    Valentine Kelly
    Valentine Kelly

Post  Valentine Kelly Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:50 pm

Wednesday works for us.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Game Coffee - Page 2 Empty Pre-game coffee, Western Pizza South, Sept. 18th 2013.

Post  Admin Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:28 pm

Alright, given the weather we're going to go for Westerns, it's been some time, and their pizza is calling. By around 7:30pm as usual.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Game Coffee - Page 2 Empty Game Coffee September 24th, Western Pizza, September 25th at the House 2013

Post  Admin Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:50 pm

That's right, two coffees! The same bat-time, the same-bat channel as usual; we'll try for Westerns on Tuesday: better food and specials of course. If it turns out we want to change where to do Tuesday coffee or Wednesday or any other changes we'll alert you as usual.

Right now we're hoping this way we can give everyone a chance to pop out and do some scenes, get more familiar with the direction we're going with rule shifts and work on aspiration ideas. We don't expect people to attend both; right now this is just intended to be more convenient for everyone.
    Victor
    Victor

Post  Victor Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:32 am

Looks like it is time for coffee to roll around again. It looks as if we are looking at doing Tuesday or Wednesday at Westerns. Seeing as how I think there is a lot of stuff to get done as well there is also the chance we could be convinced to do both. Also like always we would appreciate if you could send me or Tim a heads up on what you would like to do so that we can have a chance to prep a bit for the scenes.
    Shamus Blackcrow
    Shamus Blackcrow

Post  Shamus Blackcrow Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:16 pm

the coffee night is tonight?
    Victor
    Victor

Post  Victor Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:50 pm

Hello,

The coffee is indeed tonight at Westerns around or about 7:30.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Game Coffee - Page 2 Empty Coffee, Oct. 22nd 2013, Western Pizza's South Albert 7:30pm

Post  Admin Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:38 pm

The usual place of Western Pizza's across from the Golden Mile, if we have a chance of location we'll inform you. Myself and G should be out earlier but we'll aim for the usual time.
    Victor
    Victor

Post  Victor Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:23 am

Looks like our next coffee will be Tuesday November 19th 2013. We will most likely be doing it at Western Pizza. If we are not we will let folks know by as many means as possible.

Thanks
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Game Coffee - Page 2 Empty Game Coffee reschedule to Wednesday November 20th, 2013

Post  Admin Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:48 pm

Due to a concert on Tuesday the 19th we'll be moving coffee to Wednesday the 20th. The usual, Western Pizza south Albert. Give us a heads up here or on G+ if you haven't already if you need to do some pre-game scenes but aren't available Wednesday.
    Victor
    Victor

Post  Victor Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:36 am

I was wondering when folks think is a good time for coffee since we are rapidly coming up yo that time again?
    Valentine Kelly
    Valentine Kelly

Post  Valentine Kelly Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:18 pm

A Wednesday is preferable for Mark and I. Though I could possibly make it on a Tuesday with a lift.
    Victor
    Victor

Game Coffee - Page 2 Empty Coffee on the wednesday!

Post  Victor Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:11 pm

Hello folks it looks like we may indeed be gracing Westerns on Wednesday January 15th, 2014 for a coffee around 7:00.  Sorry for the late notice, but really really busy around me and my stuff.  Okay not really, but I have been lazy!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Game Coffee - Page 2 Empty Coffee Tuesday, January 21st, 2014

Post  Admin Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:18 am

We're looking at doing another coffee to help get more folks updated on Tuesday January 21st, 2014. Odds are it will be at Western Pizza South Albert, but if there's a change we'll alert you. Same bat-time, same bat-channel and all that.

We're still getting quite a bit complete in the process, so bear with us. We've had to do some mild tweaking to our original character update ideas and there's still quite a bit to get finished to a workable format (not to mention organized to give you folks easy access beyond word of mouth).
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Game Coffee - Page 2 Empty Potential Coffee, Tuesday March 4th, 2014 Westerns South Albert (?_

Post  Admin Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:59 pm

I should be free as well as G for folks interested in doing a game-related coffee if there's the interest. I know some folks need to get their Aspirations hashed out a bit more, some last minute tweaks and side scenes. Delicious, delicous XP could be had.

The ? is just in case we decide it will be easier to do it here or elsewhere. I imagine Western's shall be fine though.

Keep in mind, you can have any number of short term goals waiting in the wings, though usually only two per session ( each coffee, each game night) are generally applicable. Normally you can get 3 xp, 2 short term goals completed, progress towards 1 long term from these. They should be quick actions that can be accomplished with a scene. Addtional xp can be gained by complications during coffees; be it conditions and their resolutions, frenzies, making a roll for a Breaking Point, upgrading a failure to a Dramatic Failure (one per scene).

You should only need one long-term goal/aspiration to focus on; don't make a shopping list, or you'll be stuck dabbling/hopping between them without proper completion. A second isn't too bad, but we -strongly- reccomend keeping to -one- long term aspiriation/goal.

Game nights you get 1xp for attending; this is the only automatic xp being doled out not related to character complications, conditions, certain merit rebates (proffessional training 4) and aspirations.
    Victor
    Victor

Post  Victor Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:38 pm

As a side note please send us any goals that you may have already planned out in advance so as we have some time to prep the response. Thanks!!!!!!!
    Victor
    Victor

Post  Victor Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:48 pm

Just a heads up we will be having another Coffee at most likely Westerns on Wednesday March 12th at 7:30 pm. I know most folks have already got a heads up from the Facebook page but I am trying to keep all our locations for this type of data up to date.

As always if you know what goal you would like to achieve at the coffee please let me or Tim know so that we can prepare in advance. For those who have already submitted goals thanks!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:12 am